- This article is the OS from Microsoft. For the Successors, see Windows 7.
Windows XP is based of Microsoft Windows created by Bill Gates
It was the operating system which was set on Animator vs. Animation 1-3.
It was never used again in Animator vs. Animation 4 because on April 8, 2014, Windows XP has ended it's extended support (which means no support and security patches) and will cause any computers to be vulnerable. It is a old OS on Microsoft. ZDNet tricked Microsoft that they used POSReady 2009 (used in ATMs) by hacking in regedit (Registry Editor) but Microsoft was not impressed by it.
- Main Article: Internet Explorer
- Main Article: Windows Media Player
- Category:Category:Basic Programs
- Windows XP is the popular OS system.
- Mainstream support ended on April 14, 2009.
- Extended support ended on April 8, 2014.
- Windows XP's codename is Whistler.
- It's taskbar is luna.
- It was released to manufacturing on August 24, 2001, and broadly released for retail sale on October 25, 2001.