- "mission.The_Dark_Lord = destroy(The_Chosen_One) ;"
- ―noogai3 to Dark Lord.
The Dark Lord (other name The Chosen One's enemy) is the anti-hero secondary antagonist in Animator vs. Animation 3 (also the former deuteragonist), He is a stick figure created by Noogai3 to defeat The Chosen One and betrayed Noogai3 in Animator vs. Animation 3.
At first, The Dark Lord was created in Flash by Noogai3, then was told to destroy The Chosen One. Later in Animator vs. Animation 3, The Chosen One lets The Dark Lord join his side, therefore, The Dark Lord teams up with The Chosen One and together they destroy Noogai3's computer.
He looks exactly like The Chosen One but the color is red instead of black.
Powers and Abilities
- Energy Balls (that are far more powerful than The Chosen One's laser blasts.)
- Superhuman Strength (can pick up and throw windows.)
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Speed
- Immense Intelligence (he can play Minesweeper and show his great capabilities of fighting)
- Pyrokinesis (Can control fire)
- Can create a powerful vortex. (With The Chosen One)
- Reality Warping
- Nigh-Omnipotence (he shows a display of his great unlimited and immense powers throughout series, as he created a vortex and destroyed the computer)
- The Dark Lord was created by Noogai3
- The Dark Lord is the second most powerful character in the Animator vs. Animation series (Or third if counting Kickstarter Video Stickfigure).
- To not be confused, The Chosen One is the true main antagonist, The Dark Lord is the secondary semi-antagonist in the second-half part due to his betrayal and attempt to kill Noogai and also takes part in causing the mass destruction to the computer, along with The Chosen One.
- Along with The Chosen One, he is one of two anti-villains.
- Along with The Chosen One, he is an omnipotent (after The Chosen One) in AvA verse.
- He also the first secondary antagonist in AvA series, despite his adversary role is not too significant in the entire animation, he has an obvious against at the end.
- As shown in "AVA Shorts: The Virus" The Chosen One survived. But The Dark Lord may or may not have died.