- "You Talk?" -Noogai3, Animator vs. Animation IV
Noogai3, also known by his real name Alan Becker or simply known as the Animator, is creator of Victim, The Chosen One,The Dark Lord,Kickstarter Video Stickman and The Second Coming. He made his first appearance in Animator vs Animation. He is the creator of Animator vs. Animation series and the protagonist of AvA series. However, in Animator vs Animation IV he is the anti-hero, since the protagonist is The Second Coming.
Animator vs. Animation II
Noogai3 creates The Chosen One in Flash, who promptly destroys the program and escapes to the desktop. There, he messes with Noogai3's recycle bin and files. Noogai3 opens AIM to ask Programmer021 for help (while The Chosen One battles the AIM icon). The Chosen One destroys the window and makes it to the start menu, but gets captured by avast! Antivirus after Noogai3 activated it. He then uses The Chosen One as a pop-up blocker.
Animator vs. Animation III
He is still using the Chosen One as a pop-up blocker in his Browser. The Chosen One saw Stick Figure Rights, but Noogai3 tries to ignore it. However, The Chosen One clicks the link and a pop-up appears, The Chosen One tries to click it, but Noogai3 clicks "Start Blocking Pop Ups". The Chosen One made Noogai3's cursor click "Free The Chosen One" and the Chosen One escapes. After this, he enters a word document that is a required essay. While The Chosen One destroys most of it, Clippit asks to help, in which he tries to stop The Chosen One. While their fight ensues, Noogai3 creates The Dark Lord, another stick figure who's sole purpose is to destroy The Chosen One. Clippit loses from The Chosen One and The Dark Lord fights The Chosen One. After The Dark Lord loses the batte, The Chosen One becomes friends with The Dark Lord, and the latter turns on Noogai3. In the end, they create a vortex, which explodes, then the Blue Screen of Death appears.
Animator vs. Animation IVIn Animator vs. Animation 4, Noogai3 creates The Second Coming, who fights for his Fighting Stick Figures friends. The Second Coming tried to destroy Noogai3's computer and even destroys his phone because he ended The Second Coming's friends. After drawing a bunch of sketches to cause mayhem, Noogai3 decides to delete them and attempts to delete The Second Coming but due to his drawing and animation skills, he decided not to. Instead Noogai3 and The Second Coming become friends and work on an animation 5 months later. When they have a break, The Second Coming goes to his friends and they fight together. When The Second Coming wins, his friends clap to celebrate his victory.
Animation vs. YouTube
There is a playlist created by him titled "Best Videos of YouTube".
He is also seen in the original Animator vs. Animation video drawing Victim in till The Second Coming smashes YouTube's hand accidentally switching the video.
Powers and abilities
- Noogai3 can control or pick up anything he chooses on his PC or his phone.
- Noogai3 can create his own weapons, blockages or even animations by drawing them.
- Noogai3 can use his programs for assistance.
- Noogai3 can use Task Manager to stop(delete) certain programs/enemies with ease.
- Noogai3 can use Quick Keys to select and delete certain Adobe Flash Player entities.
- Noogai3 can revive the cursor if destroyed.
WeaknessNoogai3's main weakness is his lack of care for the other Computer programs. For example, in Animator vs Animation III, he showed that he did not care about what happened to any of his Computer programs while they were being slaughtered. He did show care for AIM in Animator vs Animation II, but this could have only been because of the fact that his AOL chat bar would have closed if AOL Instant Messenger died.
Another one of his weaknesses is that he can not fight his own battles very well. As seen in Animator vs Animation II, The Chosen One easily defeated Noogai3 in one on one combat.
His weakness is also the The Second Coming that hard one. When he tried to defeat him, he used the laser gun to shoot the mouse cursor. The Second Coming drew figures to destroy the OS. It was shown in Animator vs. Animation IV.
- "I don't have much time to talk! He might kill AIM soon!" - Noogai3, Animator vs. Animation II
- "It... talks?" - Noogai3, Animator vs. Animation IV
- "If you help me animate, I'll let you free, as long as you don't wreck my computer." - Noogai3 to The Second Coming, Animator vs. Animation IV.
- "I'm not gonna delete you, you need to calm down.
- The name Noogai3 first appeared in Animator vs Animation II.
- Noogai3 does not like pop-ups, as he uses The Chosen One as a pop-up blocker.
- Noogai3's real name is Alan Becker, who created the Animator vs Animation series and acts as the animator.
- The creator of the animation (Alan Becker) had to put 'original' beside the name Animator vs Animation II to mark his copyright on YouTube because there were lot of duplicates of Animator vs Animation.
- A few months after the release of Animator vs. Animation II, many people were requesting to chat with him in AIM due to the reveal of his AIM name being Noogai3. A video of it can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjbV7FydctM
- His computer name is Asus.
|Animators||Noogai3 • Programmer021|
|Stick Figures||victim • The Chosen One • The Dark Lord • Kickstarter Video Stickfigure • The Second Coming• Fighting Stick Figures • The Beast • Purple? • Blue • Red • Yellow • Green|
|Programs||AOL Instant Messenger • Adobe Photoshop • Internet Explorer • Google Chrome • Mozilla Firefox • Orbit • Skype • VLC media player • Windows Movie Maker • Yahoo! Messenger • Avast! Antivirus • Paint|
|Antagonists||Herobrine • Youtube • Pig|
|Misc||Drawings • Minecraft Mobs|