This is a list of all windows that are in the Animator vs. Animation series.
- This article is the OS from Microsoft. For the predecessors and successor, see Microsoft Windows XP from 2001, and Windows Vista from 2006.
Windows 7 is 2009
Windows 7 is one OS before Windows 8. It is like Windows Vista, but some improvements. This appeared in the new Animator vs Animation 4, released October 2nd of 2014 it later appeared in Amination vs. Minecraft.
This article is the OS from Microsoft. For the predecessors and successors, see Microsoft Windows from 2001, Windows Vista from 2006 and Window 7 from 2009.
Windows 10 is an OS after Windows 8. This appeared in Animator vs. YouTube and the AVM Shorts it is later used in the AVA Shorts.
Windows 7 was introduced in 2009, originally known as Blackcomb. It was supposed to be released in 2005, but Longhorn (Vista), which was supposed to be a minor release in 2003, kept taking features originally meant for Blackcomb and eventually got really unstable, and Longhorn's code was reset. Longhorn was renamed to Vista, which reached RTM in December 2006 and general availability in January 2007. In October 2008, it was announced that Windows 7 would also be the official name of the operating system. Windows 7 was based on Vista SP1 code and released in 2009. It has new features about this system.
New features Edit
There were new taskbar, new start menu, new background, new login screen, new bootscreen, and so much more!
- This article is the OS from Microsoft. For the Successors, see Windows 7.
Windows XP is based of Microsoft Windows created by Bill Gates
It was the operating system which was set on Animator vs. Animation 1-3.
It was never used again in Animator vs. Animation 4 because on April 8, 2014, Windows XP has ended it's extended support (which means no support and security patches) and will cause any computers to be vulnerable. It is a old OS on Microsoft. ZDNet tricked Microsoft that they used POSReady 2009 (used in ATMs) by hacking in regedit (Registry Editor) but Microsoft was not impressed by it.
- Main Article: Internet Explorer
- Main Article: Windows Media Player
- Category:Category:Basic Programs
- Windows XP is the popular OS system.
- Mainstream support ended on April 14, 2009.
- Extended support ended on April 8, 2014.
- Windows XP's codename is Whistler.
- It's taskbar is luna.
- It was released to manufacturing on August 24, 2001, and broadly released for retail sale on October 25, 2001.
iPhone is the mobile system. It is a device. It is created by Steve Jobs. It has a touchscreen. It can be in the store. It is seen in Animator Vs Animation 4. When The Second Coming went to Itunes, and went in the sync, Noogai3 used a iPhone to look for it. It went to Dropbox and the message show the message. He went to a computer and look at the background. It came out of a Dropbox.