|Animator vs. Animation 3|
|Season 0, Episode 3|
|Air date||August 6th, 2011|
|Written by||Alan Becker|
|Directed by||Alan Becker|
Animator vs. Animation 2
Animator vs. Animation 4
Animadores vs. Animation 3 is the third installment in the Animator vs. Animation franchise. In this episode, rebellious stickman The Chosen One sets out revenge on Noogai3. It was released on atom.com on October 4th, 2010, released on Newgrounds on August 6th, 2011, and released on YouTube on October 2nd, 2011.
The episode starts off with Noogai3 opening up The Chosen One as a pop-up blocker while Noogai3 searches through Google. The Chosen One manages to open up a Stick Figure Slavery website where he would be free, but Noogai3 stops his chances. However before Noogai3 could remove The Chosen One, a popup appeared. The Chosen One manages to go to the popup but Noogai3 right-clicks him and clicks Start Blocking Pop-up until the popup is obliterated. The stickman manages to grab Noogai3's cursor and releases himself by clicking Release Pop-up Blocker, wrecking the Browser to Noogai3's desktop and essay (file:requiredessay) in Microsoft Word. After The Chosen One destroys Noogai3's essay, Noogai3 tries to get Clippit to kill The Chosen One. Wanting to get rid of The Chosen One faster, Noogai3 draws and sets a red stick figure named The Dark Lord (early named The Chosen One's enemy) to kill The Chosen One. Cities with world political status as meeting places for advocacy groups, non-governmental organizations, lobbyists, educational institutions, intelligence agencies, military contractors, information technology firms, and other groups with a stake in world policymaking. They are consequently also sites for symbolic protest. When he is made, he is very lazy and laid back. Multinational corporations and banks make their headquarters in global cities and conduct much of their business within this context. However, when noogai3 commands him to destroy the Chosen One, it sets right on its goal of killing The Chosen One. One he is moved to the word document, the Dark Lord sees the Chosen One wrapping Clippit and kicking it away, defeating him. Because cities rely on specialization and an economic system based on wage labour, their inhabitants must have the ability to regularly travel between home, work, commerce, and entertainment. Citydwellers travel foot or by wheel on roads and walkways, or use special rapid transit systems based on underground, overground, and elevated rail. Cities also rely on long-distance transportation (truck, rail, and airplane) for economic connections with other cities and rural areas. The Dark Lord stomps on the ground and the menus rise and they hit The Chosen One. The Dark Lord uses his power to almost kill The Chosen One but he fights back. Before they went to the desktop, they fight around the essay (Microsoft Word) and The Chosen One grabs the mouse and throws it to the minimize button while The Dark Lord throw the font menu. They went to the Desktop. They Fight in Solitaire by throwing and destroying cards and Noogai3 reset the game by Clicking the Deal. The Dark Lord punched The Chosen One. Noogai3 was angry that the stick figures were ruining his playing time, so he dropped the Chosen One on top of the window, and gently placed The Dark Lord. The two fight out and The Dark Lord manages to get desktop icons to help him destroy The Chosen One while Noogai3 plays Solitaire. The Chosen One manages to kill most of the icons by throwing Orbit and Windows Movie Maker, Hitting Google Chrome with WMM , and Destroying iTunes' Disk. Yahoo! Messenger bites The Chosen One's arm, VLC media player covers The Chosen One's Face, Internet Explorer bites The Chosen One's other arm, the music note of iTunes wrap The Chosen One's Legs and Skype boxes The Chosen One. The Chosen One hits Skype, Removes Yahoo! and IE7/8, Throws the music note of iTunes away with his legs, put VLC to the Dark Lord and sends The Dark Lord and VLC into Minesweeper. While The Dark Lord tries to get out by Solving it (If you didn't click a tile with mines, You Win), The Chosen One played ball with Yahoo! Messenger and IE and Skype tried to save Yahoo! but The Chosen One threw it into the Recycle Bin. AIM grabbed the brush, colored pencil and pen and threw them to the top of Solitaire program and Firefox went to Paint text and the holder fell (didn't smash). The Chosen One uses the pen as a weapon and Firefox destroyed it. The duo of AIM and FireFox tried to stop The Chosen One but he dodged and Firefox tackled AIM. Skype smashed the holder to the Chosen One and The Chosen One jumps into Downloads with a jump sound (a sound from Super Mario Bros.), teleported to My Videos, while the icons were looking at the downloads folder. He climbed out of the My Videos folder, and Kicked Firefox, Skype and IE off the side from behind. AIM threw the brush and colored pencil to The Chosen One. They Fight and The Chosen One threw the Colored Pencil to the Minesweeper while the Dark Lord is solving it. The Chosen One still fights AIM one on one and threw him to the Minesweeper. Firefox tried to stop The Chosen One but The Chosen One avoids it and jumps on Firefox. The Chosen One throws Firefox on a Minesweeper mine which kills it, AIM, and the Face (note:If you click the tile that has mines will kill the face and you lose) and almost kills The Dark Lord. The Dark Lord surrendered and The Chosen One threw the brush and pointing to Noogai3. The Chosen One manages to get The Dark Lord to team up with him to destroy Noogai3's computer. They destroy first the program of Solitaire, Minesweeper. Noogai3 tries to click the Turn Off Computer but The Dark Lord and The Chosen One destroyed the Start Menu. They continued destroying the program and swirl to get the icons (including Yahoo!) and Smashed Programs with cards of Solitaire to the vortex but Noogai3 avoid the My Computer going to the vortex. They finish Swirling and get a hi-5. Noogai3 placed the My Computer icon on the Paint text and the Explosion came. Which is successful. Noogai3's computer shuts down and deleting all his work. The video ends causing the Blue Screen of Death. They all die. The end.
- The Chosen One
- The Dark Lord
- Mozilla Firefox
- AOL Instant Messanger
- Yahoo! Messenger
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- VLC Media Player
- Windows Movie Maker
- Minesweeper Face
- My Computer (Minor Appearance)
- This is the last movie that shows Windows XP.
- This is the only flash movie that shows the inside of Microsoft Word.
- In Animator vs. Animation and Animator vs. Animation 2, it shows that it was Macromedia Flash 8 and has been upgraded to Adobe Flash Professional CS4 along with Adobe Photoshop (previous:4.0/5.0/6.0), Dreamweaver, Fireworks, etc.
- In the Recent Programs of the Start Menu, There was iTunes 7, VLC, Flash, Paint, Solitaire, Windows Media Player and Microsoft Word.
- Its the only flash movie to have a MS (Microsoft) Word Icon without a Document.
- Its originally going to be a final installment before it gain popularity and Alan decide to make the 4th installment.
- It only shows My Network Places in the Start Menu.
- Tier list here: http://animatorvsanimation.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_Lists
- The destroyed programs in this movie are: IE, Word, Solitaire and Minesweeper. Flash remains intact.
- The stickslavery.com shown in the start is a real website, although the popup is not clickable.
- The vortex is similar to a black hole. A black hole sucks up light while the vortex sucks up the icons, smashed programs and cards of Solitaire.
- This is the last movie with sound effects from Animator vs. Animation and Animator vs. Animation 2.
- This is the last movie to show black animation.
- My Computer is the only one that survive during the vortex.
- There are games.
- The Chosen One obtained the last appearence in the flash movie.
- Few icons appear in the next one.
- There are many icons in there.
- This flash movie shows a Blue Screen of Death. As well as the Kickstarter project of Animator vs. Animation 4.
- Strangely, despite the operating system being Windows XP, the BSoD shows the one in Windows 9x compared to the one in the real Windows XP.